Hello Dear Freinds:
Hope everybody is doing great. Life sometimes comes screaming at us when we least expect it, expecting us to.....
either react in kind or respond with wisdom. If you are experiencing such at this point in life, be rest assured that life itself will get tired of screaming and become still. It is up to us to recognize that moment and take action. As the scripture says, just "Be Still" during the storm. The storm is an "It" and it too shall soon pass as it always does.
In the meantime take a break and enjoy the following jokes, put a smile on your face. Let the universe know that you, with God, through Jesus Christ, are still the majority and that you still are the boss. Have a wonder-full and wonder-filled life.
1. To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.
2. Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
3. If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea... does that mean that one enjoys it?
4. A bus station is where a bus stops, a train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a
5. A computer once beats me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick-boxing
6. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a
7. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on my list.
8. Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and
for the same reason.
9. Do not argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience.
10. I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather, not yelling and screaming like the
passengers in his car.
11. It’s been said that “Light travels faster than sound”. This explains why some people appear bright
until you hear them speak.
Compiled by a fellow stock/currency trader. Nidal Abed.Enjoy.